- One of the most attractive and important international arbitration venue worldwide thanks to the presence of the International Chamber of Commerce’s Court of International Arbitration.
- The most important law firms specialized on International Arbitration and many of the most reputed specialists are based in Paris.
Why Sciences Po Law School?
- Founded nearly 150 years ago, Sciences Po stands out as a world-class university: internationally-recognised degrees and research, a multicultural community and a worldwide network of partners.
- SPLS has developed a strong reputation in matters related with international economic law, with a particular focus on all mechanisms of international dispute settlement.
- Teams of SPLS excel in international moot competitions around the world and SPLS has been organising its own international moot competition for 12 years.
- Many activities about international arbitration are organised every year with the participation of the most outstanding specialists from all over the world.
The LLM in Transnational Arbitration & Dispute Settlement offered in Sciences Po Law School (SPLS) since 2017 is a one-year, intensive and full-time program, entirely taught in English. Its aim is to prepare students to act before the extraordinary variety of tribunals and courts that exist worldwide.